LANDLORD & TENANT INSURANCE
WITLET realise how difficult it can be to arrange insurance cover for rented property. Often cover is either very restrictive or provides more cover than is normally required, premiums and policy excesses can be prohibitive.
Letrisks offer a variety of policies for landlords & tenants. Cover can be arranged to suit every aspect of letting property.
Behind every Letrisks policy is a team of people whose expertise has been gained through years of dealing with insurance for rented property. Letrisk’s staff are there to offer guidance on finding the best Letrisks policy – because their aim is to save you time and money. Letrisks don’t just sell policies and leave it at that. Developing long term relationships with clients and partners is an important part of their business. Letrisks want the best insurance solutions and assist you to make property letting as profitable as possible. From sourcing the best Letrisks cover to providing fast and effective claims handling, Letrisks are with you every step of the way. So should there be a need to make a claim, you can be sure all details are taken care of. Enjoy real security with Letrisks.
We can arrange the following policies -
Essential Insurance for Landlords
Landlords Buildings & Contents Insurance
Legal Protection Insurance
Tenant Contents Insurance
Few People like to think about the unexpected and absolutely no one wants to deal with the aftermath. That’s why you need buildings and contents cover you can rely on. Let Risks have been offering tailored buildings and contents solutions for over 15 years.
- Up to £1 million buildings cover
- Loss of rent up to 20% of sum insured
- £2 million Property Owners liability
- £5 million employers liability
- Optional accidental damage
- Up to £40,000 cover for fully furnished properties
- Up to £5,000 cover for unfurnished properties
- New for old cover
- Protection against damage by tenants
- Optional accidental damage
Specialist Cover For Let Properties
- Covers your property even when unoccupied between lets
- You’re covered for loss up to 20% of the sum insured if an insured incident happens and the property can’t be lived in.
- Property owner’s liability cover automatically included.
- Choice of furnished or unfurnished contents cover.
- Covers damage or theft by tenants.
The Benefits Of Insuring With Letrisks
Let Risks have experienced staff insuring landlord’s buildings and contents, you can relax knowing that your property is in good hands.
- Instant cover available
- Spread the cost of your insurance by monthly Direct Debit
- Choose buildings Cover, Content’s Cover or both!
Rent protection offers you the peace of mind that your rent is protected if your tenant does not pay. If you have experienced evicting a tenant you will probably know that it can be a time consuming, complicated and expensive process. Rent Protection removes this complicated burden from you as it includes a full legal service, letting you get on with more important things.
Look at what’s covered:
- Your monthly rent paid for up to 12 months on breach of tenancy agreement.
- 100% of the rent paid until full and vacant possession is obtained.
- 75% of the rent paid for up to 2 months once full and vacant possession is obained until the property has been re-let.
- Covers monthly rents up £5,000 (or higher upon request).
- Covers Legal Costs:
- To obtain possession of the property on breach of the tenancy agreement
- To defend legal action brought against you by your tenants
- To remove squatters
- Pays the cost of alternative accommodation up to £50 per day or a maximum £1,500 per claim.
Wouldn’t it be great to make monthly income from property lettings a reliable part of your business? With legal protection from Let Risks, it can be. With no fuss, no hassle. Just straight forward income protection when you need it.
Difficulties with tenants not paying the rent mean one thing – loss of income. Redundancy, sickness and disputes can happen at any time. Letrisks solution to this is Legal Protection Insurance. They provide flexible legal insurance cover solely for the rental market.
An affordable yet comprehensive policy, Legal Protection Insurance includes everything you would expect and more including:
- Protection of landlords legal rights upon breach of Tenancy Agreement
- Cover for legal expenses and disbursements
- Legal costs paid for disputes over unpaid rent, damage to property*, removal of squatters
- Up to £50,000 cover per annum
- Assists to trace ‘gone-away’ tenants
*Minimum amount in dispute to exceed £250.00
Tenants’ circumstances change for any number of reasons. Letrisk’s legal policies offer peace of mind.
Cover is available for landlords, including those with a portfolio of properties.
Disputes with tenants can be costly and the number of court cases each year is rising. Don’t be faced with the unexpected expense of solicitor’s fees. Choose Letsure Legal Protection for invaluable protection for your property.
Tenant Contents Insurance
It can be difficult for tenants to arrange insurance cover for their contents, personal possessions and liabilities towards the landlords’ contents, fixtures and fittings. Often such cover is either very restrictive or provides more cover than tenants normally require and premiums or policy excesses can be prohibitive.
Some tenants might be surprised to know that their landlord cannot be responsible for insuring their possessions, or that they could even be liable for any damage they cause to the landlord’s goods. WitLet can arrange for LetRisks to contact you to help you arrange cover under a specialist tenants policy whch will protect your contents, possessions and liabilities in respect of accidental damage to the landlords’ contents, fixtures and fittings.
Tenants Contents from LetRisks is designed to meet most tenants’ needs and covers just the sort of problems that can crop up when renting a property, including protection if you are found to be liable for injury to other people. Tenants receipt in Housing Benefit and sharers including students may be accepted under the policy. Click here for details and prices of policies available.
It is the tenant’s responsibility to arrange insurance for their possessions if appropriate. The tenant should understand that the specialist insurance policy for Tenants Contents Insurance available via WitLet with LetRisks Tenants Insurance includes liability for any accidental damage to the landlord’s property, which may otherwise be deducted from your deposit.
WitLet is an Appointed Representative of Let Insurance Services Limited (trading as LetRisks) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The company is entered on the FCA register (http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/system-reporting/register/) under reference 474985. Let Insurance Services Limited is registered to England and Wales Registration No. 06413754. The registered office is at Wessex House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9FD.