Terms and Conditions
Witlet Ltd Terms and Conditions
1. Access to the registration areas of the site is permitted on the basis that: i. your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access this site; ii. you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of this site; iii. you do not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site.
2. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. We will not be liable should your password be used by someone else.
3. We reserve the right to cancel your account and to ban you from registering a new account if the security of your account is compromised in any way and for any reason.
Limitation of Liability
4. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this site this cannot be guaranteed as issues may be out of our control. The service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
5. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information.
6.We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
7. We do not accept any liability, financial or otherwise, for the usage of this site. It is your responsibility to ensure that documents generated are both accurate and complete. You are advised to proof read all generated documents before using them.
Electronic Information Exchange
8. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “User Content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, photographs, graphics, audio, and competition entries whether published on this site or not and whether copyright of SurvPal Ltd or a third party.
9. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “User Content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, photographs, graphics, audio, and competition entries whether published on this site or not and whether copyright of SurvPal Ltd or a third party.
10. By submitting User Content you warrant and represent that you are the author of such User Content and that, where appropriate, you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and/or permissions to use the User Content in this fashion.
11. We accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such User Content.
12. The contents of witlet.co.uk, are the property of SurvPal Ltd and may not be modified, copied or reproduced with the exception of the secure user area. The website is copyright © Witlet 2018.
13. You must not reproduce any part of this website or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated in writing that you may do so.
14. The design, arrangement and look and feel of this website are also the copyright of Witlet Ltd and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
15. The trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on this website are the property of Witlet Ltd or other third parties. Users should not use these without our, or the relevant third party’s, prior written permission.
16. We do not guarantee that files made available for download are free from virus. It is your responsibility to ensure that any files you download are free of contamination.
17. We will not be held responsible for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
18. Any automated emails sent by the site are intended solely for the addressee, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration, may not reach the intended recipient and may be sent to spam filters. Automated emails should not be relied upon to meet deadlines.
19. We make no warranty or representation:
1. that the site will meet your requirements;
ii. that it will be of satisfactory quality;
iii. that it will be fit for a particular purpose;
iv. that it will not infringe on the rights of third parties;
v. that it will be compatible with all systems;
vi. that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
20. No part of this site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
21. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SurvPal Ltd, its directors, owners and employees from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs including legal fees resulting from any violation of these conditions of use (including negligent or wrongful conduct) 21.by you or your use and access of witlet.co.uk.
22. Accounts unused for a period of 12 months may be suspended or deleted. We will however make reasonable attempts to contact the account owner, using the contact information provided during registration, to confirm usage of the account prior to closing and deleting any accounts.
23. Owners of suspended or deleted accounts may have the opportunity to re-instate them.
Severance, Governing Law & Jurisdiction
24. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 10th March 2018 and may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these Terms and Conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.